Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Storyboard


So this weeks project was the storyboard thing. I do not really like it. WE just started it. All we did was make a slideshow of our basic movie idea. I do not really like brainstorming so I found this difficult. I was put with two freshmen. I love freshmen but they can be difficult to work with. I somewhat wish I was put with my sophomore friends, heck; I’d even take non-friend sophomores. Freshmen require way too much attention. They did not know how to use PowerPoint but I think by the end of this project they understood it a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about that Ashley. I didn't even think about the mix of freshmen and sophomores when putting groups together. I am sure you were very helpful in teaching them about the presentation tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really wasn't much of a problem i went to school with Beth.

    ReplyDelete